Monday, July 1, 2024

Taste of Bordeaux July 1

We awoke in Fort Medoc. Skipped the excursion, rain in the forecast and why bother? We had a nice lunch and then explored the Fort, which was right off the ship. Everything is so well preserved, of course made of stone!





We had a great music duo on board tonight. The Sunshine Brothers played and sang all sorts of popular songs. Fun dancing and also playing cards. 

I have not been able to get Sierra off my mind all day. A few minutes after 6p my time I got a message from her! They are at the hospital!!! She said "Baby Noah coming soon" and I wondered ... It was a long night and evening into the wee hours ... Still no news. It's a terribly long time for Sierra and all I can do is pray!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mombrier July 5

Stuart got up fairly early? I slept in until almost 10. It was a slow start for me. I'm fine, just tired. I need a day of complete day t...